An automatic knife needs to do many things well and a few things exceptionally – deploy consistently fast, be constructed to withstand daily abuse, and feel intuitively comfortable in hand. When Gerber set out to design the Propel, the process was peppered with critical feedback from military and law enforcement personnel – this wasn’t meant to be just another automatic knife.
The Propel was tasked with answering the needs of some of the most demanding, abusive, and unpredictable environments the world has to offer – it had to answer the questions that weren’t yet asked. Because lives depended on it working – every time. One might think that sounds like a tall order, and one would be right. Yet, it is fulfilled with durable materials, smart design, and an unrelenting focus on the end user. In the end, it provides the unshakable confidence that can only come from carrying a knife you truly believe in.
Gerber Propel Downrange Auto Green Tanto Stonewash
- Overall Length: 8.52" (21.64 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.89 cm)
- Closed Length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.28 oz. (121 g)
- Steel Type: S30V steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- Desert tan G-10 handle provides sure grip and durability in a slim design
- Automatic opening design delivers quick, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closed
- Adjustable, three-position pocket clip allows customizable stowage
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA