EMERSON DESIGN MEETS KERSHAW AUTO-MAGIC
An exciting new entry in Kershaw's automatic series is the Launch 5. Designed by Emerson and USA-built by Kershaw, this handsome auto takes Emerson’s tactical looks to the next level of refinement.
The Launch 5's CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel offers more uniform distribution of carbides—so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The blade is stonewashed for good looks and to hide use-scratches.
To lighten the Launch 5's weight, the handles and integrated backspacer are made of durable anodized aluminum. A machined texture on the handles provides a secure grip. The Launch 5 opens with a "low profile" push button. This low-profile button makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Left-handers can use their index finger instead of their thumb to press the blade-release/lock button. A reversible pocketclip is included and a lanyard tie-off is built into the butt end of the knife.
Kershaw 7600BLUBLK Launch 5
- Made in the USA
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Integrated backspacer and lanyard tie-off
- Automatic push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.1 in. (13 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)