This Kershaw–Rick Hinderer design is built of pure stainless steel that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. For fast and easy one-handed opening, it also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessible with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Our deep-carry clip makes it a discreet pocket companion, too.
Kershaw Cryo 1555BLK
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper and thumb stud
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: 410 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)