Wish granted. The Kershaw Cryo II is significantly larger than the original Cryo. With its 3-1/4" blade, this classic Rick Hinderer design was built for those who just demand more from a pocketknife. More size. More features. More streamline style.
The Cyro II is pure stainless steel with a black DLC finish. The Cryo II is a good looking tactical and EDC knife that operates smoothly as well. Speaking of smooth, the SpeedSafe assisted opening guarantees the Cryo II opens quickly and easily, too. Though this is a larger knife, it's remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to Kershaw's deep-carry clip.
Kershaw Cryo II 1556BLK
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV, Black Finish
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel, Black Finish/li>
- Blade Length: 3-1/4" (8.26 cm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/2" (11.43 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Made in China