This slim—and ever-so-slightly wicked-looking—knife features premium CPM 154 blade steel. This powdered metallurgy steel offers more uniform distribution of carbides so it takes and holds an excellent edge. It also provides good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness.
Durable anodized aluminum handles lighten the Launch 6's weight and Kershaw machines them to provide a secure grip. This automatic knife opens with a "low profile" push button. This low-profile button makes it harder for the knives to accidentally deploy. Left-handers can use an index finger instead of the thumb to press the blade-release/lock button. The Launch 6 also has a reversible pocketclip and a pre-drilled lanyard tie-off hole.
Kershaw Launch 6 7800BLUBLK
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer and lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM 154
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.75 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9 in (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.7 in (22 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (107.7 g)