MADE IN THE USA QUALITY, SUPER-AFFORDABLE PRICE
The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Appropriately, we call it the Link and have given it the patriotic model number of 1776.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark grey. The sculpted lines of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocketclip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
Kershaw Link Damascus 1776GRYDAM
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: Damascus
- Handle: Machined 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (136.1 g)