DRAMATIC LOOKS, GREAT PRICE
The Manifold offers a practical drop-point blade and machined good looks.
Kershaw's BlackWash™ finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn’t just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use.
The Manifold is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumb stud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish.
The Manifold includes our deep-carry pocketclip so the knife rides comfortably low in the pocket for discreet carry.
Kershaw Manifold 1303BW
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper, thumb stud
- Frame lock
- Single position, deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-down)
- Steel: 4Cr14, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.1 in. (20.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.8 g)