AN OUTRIGHT EYE-CATCHING EDC
Kershaw decided to go blue sky on this one. Literally. The durable and scratch-resistant PVD coating on the Outright is deep blue—and the color is definitely the first thing that you will notice about this attractive pocketknife.
But there’s a lot more to the Outright. Its upswept blade makes it an excellent slicer, while the 8Cr13MoV blade steel ensures good edge retention, strength, and hardness. The Outright’s handle is matching blue PVD-coated steel with a sturdy frame lock. For additional style and enhanced grip, the handle has an overlay of black G10.
This medium-sized knife opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper or thumb stud. Hardware (except handle standoffs) and the single-position pocketclip are PVD coated in blue to maintain the knife’s colorful aesthetic. The Outright comes in at an outright affordable price, too.
Kershaw Outright 8320
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Flipper or thumb stud
- Frame lock
- Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blue PVD coating
- Handle: G10 front, blue PVD coating back
- Blade Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.1 in. (18.1 cm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (114 g)