The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that we’re introducing a new tricked-out Shuffle for 2017. The new Shuffle DIY, in its garage-appropriate black-and-gray coloring, features a bit driver and two screwdriver bits, plus a jump ring—along with the Shuffle’s usual handy features.
As always, the Shuffle is a compact knife and is equipped with a shorter, but wider blade. The blade is made of quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. Black-oxide blade coating helps protect the blade. The handle’s finger contours fit the hand comfortably. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
And yes, the bottlecap lifter, built into the back of the knife, is still there. Because DIY is hard.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife—and now with a bit driver, bits, and jump ring—the Shuffle DIY is the right choice.
Kershaw Shuffle DIY 8720
- Manual opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Bottle opener, bit driver with flathead and Philips screwdriver bits, keychain ring
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 2.4 in. (6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Overall length: 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (100 g)