Microtech's Dirac model, similar in size to a UTX-85, contoured for your hand and sporting a side button. Black Double Edge Out the Front (OTF) knife. Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle with stonewash 204P steel blade.
Microtech Dirac D/E Stonewash Standard 225-10
- Blade Length: 2.92"
- Cutting Edge: 2.625"
- Closed Length: 4.33"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade steel is often changed by Microtech. Current knives come with either M390, Elmax or CTS 204P
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.42"
- Locking Mechanism: Cover Slide
- Pocket Clip: 301 Stainless Steel (Tip-Down)
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA