The SOCOM Elite® Auto sets the standard for tactical/utility cutlery. The original SOCOM has remained a highly popular folding knife since its inception in 1996. Over the years improvements have been made, making the SOCOM more adaptable to different environments. The manual or auto SOCOM has a unique handle shape that molds to your hand. You know you are buying the best tool on the market no matter which one-of-a-kind blade you choose.
Microtech Socom Elite Auto S/E Tactical Standard 160A-1T
- Blade Length: 4.05"
- Cutting Edge: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.06"
- Overall Length: 9.11"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Textured Inserts
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Tactical Black Hardware
- Made in the USA