The stainless steel Delica 4 fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife Knuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife.
As part of Spyderco's CQI' (Constant Quality Improvement)) philosophy the C11 SS now offers improved ergonomics added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping, a larger thumb hole, a stronger thicker tip and a 4-way clip design (R/L reversible and Tip-up/Tip-down). The saber ground blade has been upgraded to VG10 stainless steel.
Spyderco Delica Stainless
- Blade Length: 2-7/8" (73 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2-9/16" (65 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 7-1/8" (181 mm)
- Closed Length: 4-1/4" (108 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Saber
- Weight: 4 oz. (114 g)
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Made in Seki-City, Japan